Knowledge Vault Of Digital Notes 📚
Jumpstart your Knowledge Management System with my hand-crafted literature notes.
I have developed a knowledge vault of hand-crafted-digital literature notes. These notes summarize and synthesize all of the key ideas and concepts discussed in what I’ve read.
Knowledge Vault Of My Digital Notes
Being an active consumer of books and web articles has allowed me to do so much:
By writing great notes in my own words and synthesizing ideas in ways that I can understand, I have become a smarter person in all of the areas that interest me.
By having a great library of knowledge with lots of connections, I never have to start writing my articles from scratch. This makes the process of creating content so much more enjoyable.
By sharing my thoughts and ideas that come from my literature notes, I can gather great feedback from others and build an audience of people that are interested in what I am talking about.
Reading How To Take Smart Notes by Sönke Ahrens and How To Read A Book by Mortimer Adler truly changed how I consume information and learn from it.
As a result of this, I have developed a knowledge vault of hand-crafted literature notes. These notes summarize and synthesize all of the key ideas and concepts discussed in what I’ve read.
Now that my knowledge vault has grown in size, I would like to share it with you so you can have a wealth of knowledge to draw from however you choose to use it.
Here are some things you can make use of these notes:
- Use these literature notes to form the start of your own Zettelkasten or Evergreen notes system.
- Skim over a book note to see if it’s worth reading the whole book for yourself
- If you don’t want to read an entire book, you have a concise summary to hand to read through
- Learn about new topics or concepts that you didn’t know about before
- Find other interesting recommendations for books or articles to read
Here’s What You’ll Get
Some of the topics include:
- Content Creation
- Personal Development
- Reading & Writing
- Time Management
- UI & UX Design
- Web Development
Some of the book notes included are:
- How To Read A Book
- How To Take Smart Notes
- Steal Like An Artist
- The Accidental Creative
Some of the article notes included are:
- Avoid The Urgency Trap With The Eisenhower Matrix
- Goal Setting: A Scientific Guide to Setting and Achieving Goals
- Mental Models For Search Are Getting Firmer
- The Secret Power of ‘Read It Later’ Apps
- The Top 3 Most Effective Ways to Take Notes While Reading
Get Access To This Now
As my collection of notes grows, I’m planning on increasing the price. So keep that in mind if this sounds interesting to you.
Once you purchase this digital product, you’ll get sent a link to access these notes in Notion.
Don’t worry, you don’t need a Notion account to access these notes, just a web browser, so it’s super easy.
Please note: due to the nature of this digital product, I don’t offer refunds so please keep this in mind before you make your purchase.
By purchasing this product you’ll be supporting me and my work as a creator online.
Thank you! 💕